Lees Corner PTA is getting ready for our biggest fundraiser of the year - our annual Track-A-Thon. Come join Lees Corner Elementary School for a Track-A-Thon/Family Fun Night Friday, May 2, 2014 5pm - 8pm.
- GREAT FOOD
- FUN GAMES
- The famous Lees Corner CLASS BASKET raffle
- 50/50 DRAWING
- and an opportunity to WALK or RUN around the brand new Lees Corner Track
- ... and much more
The Track-A-Thon is an opportunity for students, faculty and staff, parents and the community to come together in support of Lees Corner Elementary School. This is our one major fundraising event and we encourage all students to help raise funds for our school. Our goal this year is to raise money for 1:1 computing so that every child has a computer in the classroom. Funds can be raised by asking our friends and family to support our school by using the attached letters. Please see attached flyers for details.
Thank you for supporting Lees Corner PTA.
Track-A-Thon flyer 2014.docx
Track-A-Thon Sample Letter 2014.docx
Track-A-Thon Sample Letter for Runners 2014.docx
Last Updated on Monday, 14 April 2014 12:26
Lees Corner PTA Mission Statement
- Promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school and community.
- Assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children.
- Encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools.
- Speak on behalf of the children and youth in schools, in the community, and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children.
- Foster an open relationship between educators, parents and the general public that will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
- Encourage school spirit and pride.
- Meetings are generally held on the first Tuesday of the month. Minutes and other pertinent information is posted approximately a week after each meeting and are available here. Our next meeting is Tuesday, May 6th at 7PM in the Cafeteria.
Lees Corner PTA Bylaws
PTA Budget and Treasurer's report
- You can view the most recent audit report here, and the revised 2013-14 budget here.
- Lees Corner Elementary School and the PTA cannot function without the help of the community. Most volunteer opportunities are one-time only and take as little as two hours of your time. Please take the time this year to consider how you can help with a large event or participate on a committee. Whether you are a member of the PTA or not, you can sign up to help. Volunteers are needed throughout the year so consider finding 3 opportunities to help out this year.
For inclement weather and other emergency announcements, please click here: Fairfax County Public Schools Emergency Announcement
Last Updated on Wednesday, 02 April 2014 10:31