Lees Corner PTA Mission Statement
- Promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school and community.
- Assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children.
- Encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools.
- Speak on behalf of the children and youth in schools, in the community, and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children.
- Foster an open relationship between educators, parents and the general public that will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
- Encourage school spirit and pride.
- Meetings are generally held on the first Tuesday of the month. There will be no meeting in April. Please join us on Tuesday, May 7th at 7pm in the cafeteria.
Lees Corner PTA Bylaws
PTA Budget and Treasurer's report
- Lees Corner Elementary School and the PTA cannot function without the help of the community. Most volunteer opportunities are one-time only and take as little as two hours of your time. Please take the time this year to consider how you can help with a large event or participate on a committee. Whether you are a member of the PTA or not, you can sign up to help. Volunteers are needed throughout the year so consider finding 3 opportunities to help out this year.
For inclement weather and other emergency announcements, please click here: Fairfax County Public Schools Emergency Announcement
Last Updated on Tuesday, 26 March 2013 21:21